If you’re figuring out how to get rid of blackness under the eyes, well, then, in the feed we will tell you 5 useful tips that will help you to knock-off these pesky under eye-circles from the list. But, before we have a look at the solutions it’s important to know what actually causes the under eye area to turn dark or black.
Causes of Dark-circles-
The cause may differ from person to person and we have rounded the most prominent causes that lead to dark-circles so that you could find out your cause.
• Improper Sleeping Habits- if you don’t have a proper sleeping routine it’s more likely you’ll face under eye-circles.
• Age- another important cause is the age factor. As you get older the skin under your eyes becomes thinner and thus turns out to be dark.
• Sun-exposure- regular exposure in the sun can also cause dark circles under the eye. The sun increases the melanin content and since the skin under the eyes is the thinnest the region pigments more than any other part.
• Genetics- sometimes your genes are also the source of the problem. If your parents have dark circles you can also have that it’s like the thing runs in the families.
• Using Mobile before bed- studies have shown that the mobile screens emit radiations that derives you from a sound sleep. And if you’re not sleeping properly that will show on your eyes.
Follow these tips if you want to get rid of dark circles permanently.
It’s really important you have a proper sleep. As discussed earlier, improper sleeping habits lead to dark circles around the eyes. So, if you have an improper sleep, try to get more sleep. There is actually no substitute to the good a sound and proper sleep does to your skin, body, and mind.
If you think using expensive under eye creams can do the work even if you’re not giving your body the sleep it requires you’re highly mistaken. Even those expensive under eye creams will only work if you get more sleep.
If you’re wondering how exercising can erase dark circles. Well, it’s time to upgrade you a bit! Exercise renders energy lowering the want for caffeine and thus helping you to lessen under-eye circles really fast. Also, it’s a great way to improve blood circulation thus the blood around your eyes will not clog up. Exercise in any form may it be cycling, running, or your gym workout is recommended.
Don’t Rub Your Eyes
The skin under your eyes is the thinnest and delicate so when you rub your eyes, you’re pulling the skin beneath breaking the tiny blood vessels that could lead to those pesky dark eyes. So, when you feel the urge of rubbing your eyes don’t do that instead give cold water splash. In that way, you’ll get instant relief without risking your eyes to turn dark.
Try Soothing Ingredients
Rub ice under your eyes or keep cucumber slice over your eyes, the aim is to soothe your eyes. Soothing your eyes and especially the under-eye area has proven to be a great aid in treating the pesky and stubborn dark circles. But, one thing to keep in mind is that you do it regularly. Nothing can give you results in a single usage.
Change In Diet
Unhealthy eating habits or a deprived diet can also lead to dark circles. So, if you’re suffering from dark circles it’s time you change your diet and incorporate omega 3 fatty acids, nutrients, and proteins in your diet to actually erase them permanently.