We don’t know what it is, but sheer clothes have unique appeal and sexiness to them. They can be styled and worn in myriad ways. This clothing piece holds enough power to transform any outfit and make you appear more sexy and edgy instantly. Wear them to your office, party or for an evening affair, they look total bomb and adds the required amount of elegance and glam to your ensemble. The best thing about them is their versatility, apart from being able to wear them in different ways, they can be worn during both the summers and winters.
When it comes to styling them, some skin is meant to be shown. But that’s totally your choice how much skin you actually want to show and feel comfortable showing.
To give you some idea about styling and layering them, we have rounded up a list of some outfit ideas that will help you in achieving your desired look.
A SHEER SHIRT
A sheer shirt can be styled in many chic ways. This piece is very versatile and can be worn on different occasions like to a party, formal function or even to your job interview.
- For an edgier and sexy look, you can layer your sheer shirt over a bra, tank top, and bralettes. This combo looks really sexy and makes you look nothing less than a fashion diva. For your bottoms opt for bright tones or neons to add a pop of color to your outfit. You can easily pair it with your shorts and jeans. Complete off the look by sliding into a pair of sexy heels or white shoes.
- For your job interview, you can go subtle and sophisticated with your look by layering a camisole beneath your shirt. You can wear it with a pencil skirt or trousers. But with that remember not to show much of your skin as it won’t create a good impression on the interviewer.
A SHEER DRESS
A sheer dress looks very chic when worn above the right bottoms. There are various layering options when it comes to styling them. Just make sure to consider the colors while choosing for bottoms as it can create a huge impact on the way you look. And also make sure that the bottoms fits the body nicely.
- To make sure your sheer dress looks put together, you can wear a slip dress beneath it. Just make sure the slip dress ends at the right length and properly fits the body.
- To make it more stylish and attractive, you can layer a bra and shorts or skirt as your bottom which again should be of form-fitting.
Wearing sheer pants may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but this unconventional piece surely looks fashionable and trendy when styled the right way, there may not be many options to style them but there are a few pieces that go really well with these pants.
- Layer it over your tight shorts for that edgy look, the color of the bottom is totally your choice and it also depends on the fabric of the pants. You can wear nice heels for a glam look or white kicks for that sporty look.
- If you are not comfortable wearing shorts beneath it, then you can simply wear nice leggings with it. This may not look that edgy, but will definitely do the job.
A SHEER SKIRT
There are many ways to style a sheer skirt. Be it long or short, you can easily style in different ways.
- With your long skirts as well as short skirts you can wear shorts with them, especially black shorts to make your outfit look more dramatic.
- For a more girly look, you can wear a loose skirt underneath it.
And if you don’t like showing too much skin then you can opt for leggings.