Since we’re confined to our home, it’s the best time to take care of the skin and body the way we should. In the feed, we have compiled the must-follow skin care or body care habits while you’re at home.
Apply De-Tan Face Mask
While we are at home and don’t know for how long, it’s the best time to get rid of all the tanning. Here, we are sharing with you some homemade de-tan face masks that you can easily prepare and get your glowing complexion back plus even acne-prone, oily, or sensitive skin can use these de-tan face masks options.
• Lemon+ Honey+ Cucumber Juice
Lemon acts as a natural bleach, cucumber juice is a very good cooling agent, and honey hydrates your skin. When mixed together, this works like magic.
Mix half tablespoon of honey and add one tablespoon of cucumber juice and lemon juice to it. Apply it to the affected area and leave it for about 30 minutes. Repeat the same every once a week.
• Tomato Juice
Tomato juice is a great tan-removal ingredient. All you have to do is extract tomato juice or make a tomato Puree and apply it all over the face. Leave it for about 15 minutes and wash your face with cold water. To see results, we would advise you to use it every twice a week.
We believe lockdown is a way to take stop from mundane and re-connect to ourselves, pamper ourselves, what say? While we used to pamper our skin earlier, the most neglected part was our body. And, since now we’ve enough time why not take care of our body and for that, we guess body polishing is the best plus you can do it with all-natural ingredients.
Sugar+ Strawberry Scrub
• Take a few strawberries and blend them into a thick pulp.
• Add about two tablespoons of sugar or depending on the mixture.
• Mix well and scrub your whole body with it.
• Make sure you’re gentle while scrubbing your body.
Strawberry hydrates your skin while sugar acts as a natural scrub helping to get rid of all the dead skin.
If you don’t have strawberries you can also prefer using oatmeal.
Treat Your Dark Armpits
If you don’t have dark armpits, you can skip this step.
It is quite embarrassing to have dark armpits. The fear of anybody catching the sight of dark underarms has always compelled the majority of us to wrap our underarms. But, during the lockdown phase, it’s time to treat our dark armpits.
Here is an amazing home remedy that suits every skin type and helps lighten your dark armpits quickly.
Baking Soda + Lemon
We all know lemon is a very good bleaching agent that will help in lightening the dark underarms and Baking soda will exfoliate the dead skin layer.
• Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with one tablespoon of lemon juice and mix well.
• Apply it to the affected area and gently scrub your arms for about 5 minutes.
• Wash it off with cold water and moisturize your underarms.
For visible results use it for about 4-5 times a week and one month.
Head For A Quick Pedicure
Our feet are the most neglected part when it comes to self-care. So, why not show them some love. This quick pedicure can be easily done at home with a few ingredients. So, let’s begin.
• First of all, remove nail paint if any.
• Soak your feet in warm water, for about 5minutes.
• Exfoliate your feet with sugar and strawberry, the same you used as body polishing.
• And, lastly, moisturize your feet, and decorate your nails the way you want.
The pedicure is so easy that you can do it more than once a week and show your feet some care.